Bitter Greens with Tarragon and Pine Nuts
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups mixed bitter greens*
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
2. Place greens and pine nuts in a large bowl and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Yield: 2 servings 2 cups each.
*Create your own mix with watercress, endive, arugula, and radicchio. Just about any nut will work nicely as well. Try it with hazelnuts for a holiday touch.