- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground Ancho chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
1. Prepare grill, heating to medium
2. Combine first 5 ingredients. Sprinkle fish with salt; rub with paprika mixture.
3. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes. Drizzle fish with syrup; grill 1 minute or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Yield: 4 servings